- This event has passed.
Zambia Dairy & Beverage Conference and Exhibition
November 2 - November 3
ZAMBIA DAIRY & BEVERAGE BUSINESS – UNLOCKING INDUSTRY POTENTIAL
The Zambia Dairy & Beverage Business networking conference and exhibition brings together sector
players, cooperating partners, equipment and raw material suppliers, associations, regulators and policy
makers with the support of the government through the line ministries and other stakeholders.
The event will create for producers and industry actors an opportunity to engage on critical issues
affecting for the growth of the sector.
Under this year’s theme UNLOCKING INDUSTRY POTENTIAL the Dairy & Beverage Business conference through engagements will highlight:
Dairy value chain, Beverage Value Chain, Production, Local &
Regional Market Potential, Tariff Barriers, Control Points and Measure on Imported Raw Materials,
Forward Linkages, Financing, Nutrition, Quality and Safety, Packaging & Branding Solutions, Dairy
Equipment Accesses and Scaling Local Dairy Sector.
The event will also cover topics on emerging consumer trends and innovation: the impact and future of
plant based dairy & beverage products, introduction to incorporate indigenous fruits in dairy and other beverage products, how the value supports rural communities.
Be part of Zambia’s First interactive Dairy Business Networking event.
Unlocking Zambia’s Dairy & Beverage Sector Potential.
Come and interact with investors, financial and Non Governmental institutions financing dairy & beverage projects:
* Infrastructure Development
* Processing and Production Equipment
* Storage Equipment
* Skills Development and capacity Building through Business Modeling
* Equipment Suppliers
* RAW Material suppliers (flavors, colors, packages & other ingredients)
* IT Managers, Production Managers, Food Safety Managers, inspectors, regulators
* Chamber of commerce and trade
* Policy Makers ,Associations & Regional Business Councils
* Lab equipment suppliers
* A network of financiers, equipment suppliers, flavors & color suppliers, quality & safety managers, formulators,product developers,food scientists, packaging solutions providers.
* Engage with policy makers on various issues affecting the sector
* Acquire Industry knowledge as you will engage with Industry professionals and associations.
The event takes place on 2nd November 2022
Venue Intercontinental Hotel
Registration is free limited seats available.Send an email to email@example.com to register.Call 0969983931 for further clarifications