Moreover, ds30 Loader works with versions up to dsPIC33 & dsPIC33 V3.
• Loader Configuration File for dsPIC33 board and dsPIC33 V3;
• Loader Configuration File for dsPIC16 board and dsPIC16 V1;
• Loader Configuration File for dsPIC16 board and dsPIC16 V2;
• Loader Configuration File for dsPIC12 board and dsPIC12 HM;
• Loader Configuration File for 179db25a34
Why does Array.Clear take an int parameter?
I was trying to compact an array and stumbled across the fact that the constructor for Array.Clear takes an integer parameter.
public static void Clear(int count)
However, if it was int it would still work and even throw an exception for when it was of a lesser range than supplied.
Unless if a simple if would work no matter what the count is.
So why was the